I was fortunate enough to be able to participate in the first ever virtual CSR conference titled ‘ Engage CSR 2010’ this week.
The whole setup as a virtual conference is a new concept in this field. But in my opinion of the conference was a huge success in bringing like-minded Sustainability / CSR people together and have them share information and experience at the same time. I believe I am not the only one looking at the feedback it got on Twitter and the coverage within the blogosphere so far.
Here are the links to reviews of the virtual conference that I have found as of today.
- Caroline Kawashima: Key Trends from Engage CSR 2010
- Leon Kaye: Engage 2010 Conference: A Virtual Immersion in CSR
- Julie Lloyd: The true benefits of reporting
- Elaine Cohen: Engage CSR at #CSRExpo: totally engaging
- Mags Shapiro: Virtual Conference Covers CSR and Social Media Best Practices
- Julie Urlaub: Did you Attend PRNewswire’s Engage CSR 2010 Virtual Event? Archive Available
Picture Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/narcosislabs/2225724305/